FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

2 Dec 2017

The Perfect Christmas Spotify Playlist


I would be lying if I said I hadn't had Christmas songs playing since late November. Last year I wrote a post on my favourite Christmas songs but this year I wanted to go one step better and compile a playlist for you all.

I’m feeling seriously festive this year, I think it has a lot to do with Phoebe and it being her first Christmas. I’m also seeking out all the best Christmas songs ever, so if you need a little something to get you through the last remaining weeks of work, or just gee up your Christmas spirit, I have you covered!

I am really into my 'classic' christmas songs, very rarely will you hear my listen to a cover, however! An exception must be made for Mr. Buble and his dreamy tones.

If you have any suggestions, or think I have missed a complete classic, please let me know in the comments below and I will add them on for you all to enjoy.



Love, Jo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig