FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

3 Dec 2017

Christmas Party Ready Makeup

I love getting festive ready. Ok, so, this year might be a little bit different with a nipper but it won't stop me from going out for a mulled wine, or two.


This is my current favourite base to date;  Stila One Step Correct Colour Corrector, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion on my eyelids followed by Revlon ColorStay Makeup For Combination/Oily Skin. I then follow that with Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer to cover up those panda eyes, and then usually I just use a quick brush of loose powder to set, either MAC Prep Prime Transparent Finishing Powder Pressed or NARS Pressed Powder.

I have quite olive sin so I often struggle to find a really peachy blusher, I usually just end up using my Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze and Glow in Fair/Medium as both bronzer and blush, I know, call myself a beauty blogger? But hear me out; it is such a versatile product for me, it's definitely worth the price tag.

For perfect festive eyes I use MAC All That Glitters as a base for Stila's Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow in Kitten Karma I literally couldn't sparkle any harder. I love using Soap & Glory's Supercat for an easy feline flick, and fill in my brows using Benefit's Goof Proof Brow Pencil.

if you haven't been able to tell already, I am a massive fan of priming. I *like* Too Faced Lip Primer Lip Insurance but my all time favourite has to be MAC Prep & Prime Lip. I then apply  MAC Diva as this is my go to lip shade for the winter.

To finish I apply lashings of Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara and voila!

Love, Jo
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig