FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

6 Aug 2017

A Summer Beauty Haul

I love a good beauty haul. I feel like now I am constantly on the look out for new products that are going to help me through the early stages of motherhood. I need convenience and effectiveness in one. No messing. Here is what I have bought recently.

Jumping on the charcoal bandwagon. I quite liked this product even though it was a little bit on the pricey side for 3 masks. 

02. Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash
I absolutely love this product. I have been suffering quite badly from really oily skin since giving birth, and I didn't think a face wash would make much of a difference, but it really did.

03. Biore Deep Cleansing Charcoal Pore Strips
My favourite pore eradicating product by far! I have used the original style for years and these are just as good.

04. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer
I have been wanting to try this for the longest time, I even included it in my 2017 Beauty Wishlist post. I was a little bit disappointed by its effectiveness, although I didn't have a plastic cap to cover my head with once applied. Maybe that makes all the difference?

05. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
I have heard this is the best concealer around, a proper blogger made me buy it purchase, and do you know what? I LOVE it! It really brightens up my under eye area, and used with a decent primer it didn't sink into my ever growing collection of wrinkles.

Love, Jo
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Am so glad you like the collection lasting perfection concealer! I literally have 4 tubes in my drawers as I never want to be without it! xx

    www.iridescentplaces.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig