FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

30 Jul 2017

A Sephora Mini Haul

And by mini, I mean MINI. I couldn't resist could I? I went back into Sephora at the end of our holiday to get a couple of gifts for my mum and sister and ended up walking away with these beauties..

The first thing I picked up was Benefit's Goof Proof Brow Pencil in no.3. I never actually intended to buy this but my Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint And Pencil snapped on my last day, so I thought why not? Also, I picked this up in the mini's section, which meant it was a little bit cheaper than the full sized product. Double thumbs up.

The 2nd thing I bought was the Becca Glow on the Go Highlighter Set set. I kept looking at this on my first visit but obviously I thought I had spent enough. I was also waiting for a massive ASOS refund to be confirmed.. Tell me I am not the only one who does this?

This set includes the Shimmering Skin Perfector and the Pressed Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal.  These travel-size minis are perfect for highlighting, touch ups, and a natural-looking glow when added to foundation. I can't wait to properly try them out.

You can also check out my full haul here.

Love, Jo
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome are mini's?! How often do you even finish a full product anyway? I have the Becca mini set and LOVE the liquid Opal highlighter!! It is such a beautiful product!!

    Mel x | Loads of Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great things, the Becca set looks lovely!

    Emily xo
    www.emilynewstead.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig