10 May 2017

What's on my 'To Watch' List

Being a new mum means TV is pretty much my best friend at the minute, so I have compiled a list of all the things I want to watch because, you know, I might as well make the most of it right?

Rivendale
Another Netflix original that I see myself gravitating too. Admittedly I am a little bit unsure whether this series is for me because the characters are so young, but I am willing to give it a go!

Big Little Lies
I have heard amazing things about this series, even my mum said to give it a watch.

Broadchurch
Yes, I completely missed the boat on this one, as I did with Happy Valley. I am hoping that both these series will become available during my maternity leave!

Sully
I am a massive Tom Hanks fan, I don't think he has ever done a dud film. This was a film I really wanted to watch in the cinema but just never got round to.

Moana
As a big Disney fan I am really surprised I haven't seen this already! Unfortunately I have a distinct lack of Disney fan friends who are willing to watch it with me!

Passengers
I love Jlaw, and as a new fan of Chris Pratt (Parks & Recreation baby!) this film sounds right up my street.

La La Land
Another cinema fail. I am not sure how much I will like this film as I have heard very mixed reviews on it

Manchester by the Sea
I am not sure if my post part hormones will be able to cope with this one. This might be a maybe.

Moonlight
A must see after that Oscars debacle!

Can you add any more recommendations to my list? I just have to make sure I can stay awake during them!

Love, Jo.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig