FLOURISH & BLOTTING

beauty, travel & lifestyle

15 May 2017

A Spring Beauty Update

After completely forgetting about make-up for the past five weeks I was made up and when Fragrance Direct approached me to pick out a couple on beauty bits to update my Spring beauty routine.

The first product that caught my eye was the Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Colour Lipstick in Guava. This is my first lipstick from Bobbi Brown and I love it. The colour is perfect for that Spring/Summer transition, and it makes me feel a lot more confident when wearing it.

The 2nd thing that I wanted was a really lovely blush. I had heard good things about the Bourjois brand and I really wanted to try something out from it. I mean, what kind of beauty blogger would I be if I didn't own anything from Bourjois! I opted for the Bourjois Little Round Pot Blush in Brun Illusion. This colour wasn't my first choice, but all the same it adds a beautiful glow to my make-up, as you may know a lot can be said for the perfect blush/bronzer.

Another beauty blogger faux pas is not owning anything from NARS. Unfortunately in Liverpool NARS isn't a brand that is readily available, so I jumped at the chance of trying out the Pressed Powder in Eden. This powder sits amazingly well over any base and it mattifies my oily T zone without going gunky after a few hours.

And lastly, I have always wanted to try the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Fragrance Free Cream and after having Phoebe my skin quickly lost its pregnancy glow and became very dry, so this has been perfect in addressing all those niggly patches.

I can honestly say that Fragrance Direct has the most amazing selection of make up and beauty brands at a reduced price. I mean, I should know, I think I spent about 3 hours browsing their website. I have already placed another order with them for the infamous Wetbrush and my 2nd Bobbi Brown lipstick.

Let me know in the comments if you have ordered through Fragrance Direct before, and what you treated yourself to!

Love, Jo.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The Bobbi Brown lipstick looks really pretty!

    XX

    Love, http://herrendezvous.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely! The formula is just so creamy and comfortable to wear x

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig