So, if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will already know that on Sunday 2nd April 2017 I had a baby! I know, crazy right?! Just like her mum she was slightly early, well, you know, a lot can be said for punctuality.

After quite a trying labour Phoebe (full name Phoebe Ada) was born weighing a whopping 6.5lb. Ok, definitely not so whopping but when you are trying to dilate up to 10cm you kind of feel every pound. Don't worry, I am ready, and willing to share all the gory details of our labour story very soon!

I think it is safe to say I have had a bit of a journey this week, and more than likely over the coming weeks. I guess I just wanted to write a quick update to say that although I am not posting as much on Flourish & Blotting as I used to I am very much still active in the Bloggersphere.

I have a ton of exciting content ready and waiting to be published so please bear with me. These first few weeks are all about establishing a routine and currently my routine is looking like multiple episodes of Parks and Recreation, sleep (a luxury I really took for granted), and dirty nappies.

I can't wait to show you all the completed house renovations and how I've updated everything for Spring. So, stay tuned!

Love, Jo.




So, if you follow me on Twitter or Instagram you will already know that on Sunday 2nd April 2017 I had a baby! I know, crazy right?! Just like her mum she was slightly early, well, you know, a lot can be said for punctuality.

After quite a trying labour Phoebe (full name Phoebe Ada) was born weighing a whopping 6.5lb. Ok, definitely not so whopping but when you are trying to dilate up to 10cm you kind of feel every pound. Don't worry, I am ready, and willing to share all the gory details of our labour story very soon!

I think it is safe to say I have had a bit of a journey this week, and more than likely over the coming weeks. I guess I just wanted to write a quick update to say that although I am not posting as much on Flourish & Blotting as I used to I am very much still active in the Bloggersphere.

I have a ton of exciting content ready and waiting to be published so please bear with me. These first few weeks are all about establishing a routine and currently my routine is looking like multiple episodes of Parks and Recreation, sleep (a luxury I really took for granted), and dirty nappies.

I can't wait to show you all the completed house renovations and how I've updated everything for Spring. So, stay tuned!

Love, Jo.


1 comment

  1. Congratulations! And welcome to the world Phoebe! I can't wait to read about you labor and delivery story but for now I hope you and baby and settling in well together. I'm 28 weeks pregnant and can't wait to meet our little one.

    Love, Lissy x

    ReplyDelete

Contact

Powered by Blogger.

Instagram

© FLOURISH & BLOTTINGThe Basic Page