17 Feb 2017

Wish List: Spring Interiors

This post only started off with like, 5 things but then it quickly grew to about 10. Whoops! Since our house is in the final stages of 'renovation' now, if you can even call it that, I have finally put together a list of things that are top of my 'to-buy' list.

Alhede High Pile Rug
(Not Pictured)
I saw this rug on my most recent trip to Ikea and not only is it relatively inexpensive, it is also quite large, bright and soft which is perfect for our living room. In our living room right now we have quite a scruffy looking rug I purchased from next about 6 years ago. It is definitely time for a change.

Faux Sheepskin Rug
I first mentioned a sheepskin rug in my Nursery Interiors post but the one I had originally found was a little bit too expensive. This one is a little bit cheaper but I am not sure which style rug to splurge on to be honest. The £10 fur rug is a brighter white colour but the sheepskin rug, despite being a bit yellower in colour, is so much softer! To be honest, I think the softness might win out.

Metallic Skyline Mugs 
Not the most practical of cups when it comes to being microwave safe but they are oh so pretty.

Alvine Kvist Quilt Cover and Pillowcases
I have recently painted a grey (Dulux's Chic Shadow) feature wall in our bedroom and it hasn’t half brightened things up. On all the other walls I have used Dulux Timeless which is an off white colour but doesn’t look too stark.

White Rattan Corner Basket
I have had the same old plastic basket for about 5 years now and it's now time for a change. I love how practical a corner basket would be too.

Jacquard Weave Rug
Simple, but effective. Something to keep my tootsies off the cold tiled floor.

Multi Panelled Mirror
I have been wanting a mirror similar to this for so long but I have yet to find one that is just right. I love the antiquated feel of this one but I would probably prefer something that was a bit 'cleaner' looking?

Skrpil Quilt Cover and Pillowcases
I am not sure this bedspread will be too much grey.. if that was ever a thing?! I just love the value of this bedspread, it is so soft and instead of annoying poppers it has a zip instead!

Shelf with Knobs
In my post; Nursery Interiors - Take One I found the exact shelf that I had wanted for the baby's room but the price was a little bit on the steep side. Luckily for me Ikea did a much cheaper version. Praise Ikea!

Frasera Glasses
I don't know about you but I struggle to not break these. We are on our last few and definitely need to stock up. I love the design on these. They are a little bit different than just your average plain Jane tumbler.

Mongolian Faux Fur Cushion
(Not Pictured)
Matalan pink I first saw these on Becky’s blog; Milk Bubble Tea and I absolutely fell in love with them. I am not quite sure where they would go but it doesn’t stop me from adding them on to my ever increasing homeware wish list.

Marble Shower Curtains
(Not Pictured)
Originally from H&M I think. Although they aren't available anymore it doesn’t stop me from wanting them!

Marble Kitchen Worktops
(Not Pictured)
This is for when we can finally afford to get our kitchen done. The back of our house doesn’t tend to see the sun as much as the front so when we come to the redesign I want something that is bright and airy.

What interior pieces do you have your eye on for Spring?


Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig