13 Feb 2017

The Weekly Edition #48

This week has been the fastest yet and I think my tiredness has reflected that. Two days this week I have had to come back and practically do nothing. The third trimester is really starting to wear on me now I think!

Anyway, on to my week;

01.   I had my 31 week midwife appointment last week and it went really well. Everything is looking so far so good. Baby has been confirmed as not being breech (providing the little scamp doesn't move), on the right track for size and has a healthy heartbeat. I am not doing too badly myself either!

02. Our NCT group had brunch at Neighbourhood, which is a local bistro and it was lovely. I had the 'Piggy' which was pancakes, golden syrup, bacon and sausage and it was just a-ok hand emoji. I love the combination of savoury and sweet. Once James made me waffles with blueberries and streaky bacon, it was amazing. We also met 2 couples from the previous NCT group and their babies. It was so interesting to listen to their stories and how different both their birthing experiences were. It made everything seem very real!

03. I have booked to see 50 Shades Darker this week with my friend Emily. We saw the first movie together, and loved its cheesiness so it was only right we saw the 2nd one together. She is the sweetest soul and definitely going to be the best non blood related auntie to this baby ever.

04.  The decorating still continues. Our bedroom is nearly finished and we have just started on the staircase. Everything is looking a little bit better but there is still so much to do. Luckily my dad has agreed to help which is good because I am starting to have trouble reaching the really low places when painting!

05. I managed to convince James to come on a shopping trip with me yesterday to Mamas & Papas, he said I was trying to break him.. All I was doing was trying to be organised. I nearly ended up walking away with just a pack of socks but managed to buy a Ewan the Dream Sheep and Chicco Next 2 Me Sleeping Crib. Phew! Now the only big purchase left is the car seat!

How was your week?


Love, Jo.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig